WHY CHESS FOR CHILDREN?
Chess ignites intelligence!
Chess is an intellectual and popular sport played over 196 official federations around the world.
It can be played indoors and also online - no physical contact required between the players.
Students who learn chess perform better in academics primarily due to the improved ability to concentrate.
Playing chess improves their IQ and exercises both sides of the brain.
Chess teaches them about planning, strategizing, and time management..
- Our team of experienced chess coaches will ensure the process of learning chess is made easy and fun to the students.
- Enrolled campus students just need to walk in for classes. Game materials will be provided by the school.
- Campus students can also log in at https://coaching.derikschessschool.com/app for access to our online platform.
- We have a team of professional chess coaches that can provide quality chess coaching for students.
- We cater students from beginners to advanced levels.
- Our group classes and seminars will keep the students engaged.
- Intra, Inter complex / institute tournaments and individual and team tournaments will be conducted in our partnership.
- We can also conduct online tournaments in multiple formats with live broadcast.
- Detailed reporting of student performance - time taken to solve each puzzle (both right and wrong attempts)
- Get student-level and group-level stats.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and custom reports
- Track student attendance for online classes.